• Feminine, front button blouse with hip ease
• Slimming “hourglass” shape illusion from decorative front panel
• Side panel color-block design
• ¾ length sleeves with decorative band
• Front hem dips several inches at back Buy Digital PatternBuy Hardcopy Pattern
The Cindy Blouse creates a wonderful optical illusion…with a decorative front panel in an “hourglass” shape, mimicking a curvy bust, waist, and hips. The panel breaks up the breadth of the blouse drawing the eye to the curved shape. Ladies, this is great news for all of us, and especially for curvy girls like me!
The silhouette features the signature Paganoonoo high/low hem and loose fitting hip. This blouse has 3/4 sleeves with a decorative band. The side insets add 6″ to 9″ of ease at the hip. Optionally, a double collar adds flair and dresses up the look even more. The overall effect is feminine, comfortable, and confident. The cover version was made with 3 men’s dress shirts mixed for a color-blocked effect, but it can be made with just 2 shirts. The Cindy looks particularly good in bold stripes with a high contrast decorative panel and double collar. Make endless variations with this design!